Tuesday, September 12, 2006

OK.. Time to write...

Not feeling really well today, so loads of time to write something...

Pfff where to start?
Guess you could say that a lot has happened to me the last month..
It's exactly a month ago...
That's the day everything changed for me and for him...
Won't mention his name because I don't know if he'll appreciate it...
But the people that know me or him will know...

One month later...
Living in the UK, desperately looking for something to do (a job, project, anything), given up my old comfortable life... But it's worth it!! I feel happier than ever!! In my mind.. My body doesn't really want to work with me today... I've finally found someone that makes me feel good about myself, supports me in my plans, wants me to be happy, that I can make happy too... You know... All those corny things... ;)

Ok back to normal things... I'll try to keep my lovelife out of here...
:D

Thursday was the last day that "Strand aan de maas" was open... Summerseason is finished. On Friday we had a staffparty.. Started at 7 pm with a BBQ... After that... Drinks, drinks, drinks and some more drinks... We made a bonfire.. Guitar... People singing... Had a lot of fun... Afterwards we went to a club: Vibes... All kinds of music, loads of fun! I'll miss you guys!!!

Saturday 10 in the morning my flight back to Leeds... Too early after such a night, but I almost missed it. Mom was crying as I tried to say goodbye. Missed the tube, the train and almost the plane... Last one because of the enormous queue at the security check.

He picked me up.. Went home, did some groceries, went to The Corner Pocket, Score at the moment was 4-2... Went up to 6-3!!! :D Home for some food and a movie...

Sunday... We went for a drive through the beautifull Yorkshire... I have to admit it... It is great... Didn't have that in Holland, but I still have to get used to driving on the left side and those small roads!!! Sorry I made fun of it while I was in London... ;)

Yesterday: Nothing much... Did some work on the pc and in the house. In the evening to Sheffield again. The Common Room weekly comp. He won everything except the final...
Back home had some fish fingers and chips... And a lot of paracetemol...

Going to bed.. Hope I will feel better later...

X