Friday, September 29, 2006

Malta

He's left around 3 I think... Was half awake half asleep..
This was the first day waking up in Barnsley without him...
Weird!!!
These coming days will be long!!!
Pffffff how long you'd think before I'll be going nuts?
haha
Went for a walk this afternoon, because the weather was still ok and because I know I'll not be going out a lot when he's not here...
Can really say I've fallen in love with this part of the UK. The view is incredible!
Didn't have any of this in Holland...
But what I do miss... Thurston! When I was bored or just felt like playing or just didn't want to stay home: there was Thurston! After work, before work, before going out: there was Thurston!
Feeling depressed, happy. annoyed, hyper-active? There was Thurston...
Hahaha but I did get back something else: A whole new world! With a new man in my life! And
I love it! Sometimes it drives me crazy! Finding a new job that I can combine with all the pool-events in my life isn't really easy. But I'm not giving up!!!

X-factor starting...
See ya later!

No comments: