Sunday, September 3, 2006

Barnsley...

Hello everybody!!!

Weekend is almost over...
The IPT has started! Keep looking on the livescoring...
Really rooting for the Dutch and off course the guys from the UK..
They've got a special place in my heart... ;)

Hmmm what did I do since I'm here?
Not a lot really...
Friday I was knackered when I arrived here...
So we stayed in...

Saturday? Went for some groceries, had breakfast.. A real English one...
Got two daffodils because we donated money for Marie Curie.. Cancer Care... www.mariecurie.org.uk/daffodil
Then we went to The Corner Pocket for some games... Got 8 ahead race to 10... 8-ball..
Lost 2-1 in races.. 10-9, 10-9 and won 10-9
Then into town... Watched the england match... Predicted the score right!! Woehoe!
Some drinks, Riggers got a bit drunk.. ;)

Today...
We went to Leeds! Walked around for a bit.. Went for lunch at Wetherspoons but after waiting for 50 minutes for a simple lunch.. We left.. With a refund off course...
Found a sportsbar.. Food was great! Garlic bread was a bit strong...
Riley's Leeds wasn't a big club but I did like it... Reminded me of Thurston.
Did the same thing as yesterday.. 8 ahead in a race to 10. Winner breaks.
Won 3-0 in races!!!
10-8, 10-0 (break and run in the first frame!) and 10-2 or 3? Can't remember... Riggers wil deny it...

So the score for now in races is 4-2!!! Woehoe I can do it! When I get to win this 10-something.. I'll lower my advantage to 7, ok?
Hahahaha

Off to bed in a few minutes... Check the IPT for new scores and prepare for a long day... And after that an evening in Sheffield!

X