Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Euh...

Huh?

Yeah I know...
I'm back in Barnsley..
Couldn't stand having to miss him.. :( Although he's leaving me on Saturday. But he'll be back around the Thursday.. So 5 days.. I should be able to handle that... Right?
At first decided I should stay in Holland, as I'm going to Germany on the 10th.. But I've been cancelled.. Too many people.. Haha... Good thing I heard about it today as I was planning on booking the flight to Frankfurt tomorrow.

So only thing I've got planned for the coming weeks...
7-8th October BPPPA Stretford (just checking it out)
14-15 October EPT Sollihull (just checking it out)
20-22 October National Championships in Holland.
Flying over on the 19th...
Riggers coming to visit... Now he can see how a proper tournament should be run!!! ;)

X

No comments: