Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Eurotour Weert

EPBF press-release
PoolComps.com Netherlands Open:
Announcements reach another all-time-high
- About one week prior to the tournament start, not
less than 332 players from 34 different countries
have already announced for the PoolComps.com
Netherlands Open 2006
, what means another all-
time-high in the history of the Euro Tour. Due to the
fact that there is only space for 224 participants, a
waiting-list for this altogether 5th Euro Tour stop of
the running season had to be formed.

It's getting bigger and bigger...

And I'm a part of it...
I don't know how the internet connection is going to be over there..
Normally I can log in with a wire.. But it might be used already...
I'll try to keep you up to date...
But I'll be working.. So full report will be afterwards I think..
Sunday I'll be doing a qualifier in Deurne.. 14.1 ...


Bye bye

1 comment:

adhesive remover said...

Fixed the spelling to "Niels". Apologies. I usually spell it correctly. I must have been drinking more than usual. He's still a hottie.