Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Grrr.

Somebody please invent something that packs your suitcase by itself and takes itself to its destination...
Grrrr
Have to take clothes with me for a months long in Holland...
And my laptop and my cuecase..
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
And then:
Have to take it into a taxi, train, bus, plane, train, train and a little walk...
That's all tomorrow!
Sunday I'll take it in this order:
Train, train, walk or taxi (morning)
walk or taxi, train, train, metro, metro and walk... (Evening, if I'm lucky I might be able to catch a ride)

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't even want to think about the coming month!
It's going to be horrible!

PS
Good idea?
Invent something that shrinks all your stuff.. Like into something that will fit into a... Just make it as small as a needle... Or as thin as a napkin...
Imagine that? When you're moving to another house for example... Everything will fit into
the back of the car (couldn't find the correct word for it now...)
This would make life so much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: