Monday, August 7, 2006

Almost 2 weeks...

Yeah I know...
It has almost been 2 weeks ago since I've written something....

But I've been kind of busy...
As always....
We had the TPT-Cup on the 30th...
23 teams showed up for this tournament where we like to have fun and close the season....
X-Men had to win again this year to bring the gigantic Cup back to their own poolhall... Because then they would have won this tournament for the third time....
Thanks to Thurstons own Mangler's the Cup is staying here and I don't have to buy a new one....

What else did I do...

Not a lot really... Work, work, work...
Started a new job... Club Imax...
Thursday it opened... On Friday we had Kane performing... And Saturday we had DJ Jazzy Jeff....

So that means that I've got three jobs now... Hope that I can keep on going for a while... The money is very welcome...

See you soon again!

No comments: