Monday, August 21, 2006

Riggers

At 12:41 PM, Riggers said…

Hi Shir. The last few days have been a lot of fun :-D I just wish you didn't have to go back to Holland on Wednesday but at least it's not for long :-)

So when are you going to remove the bullshit from your profile? Cute and Innocent eh? Ok so when you are not being a mardy bum I accept you could get away with cute but inncocent? Get real - you are never going to get away with that one. Here's some words you could pick from instead: Crazy, funny, mardy, cheeky, mischievous, naughty, addictive...

There are quite a lot more I could suggest but maybe I shouldn't do that here... haha


OK thanks honey!
Wish that i could stay.. But i have to work for a few days... But I'll be back soon!
You'll be sorry for inviting me!

Bullshit? Excuse me? I am cute and innocent! Right? Addictive? In what way?
Hahahaha come on! Tell!
Crazy? Maybe a bit...
Funny? Sometimes...
Mardy? Only if there's a reason for it...
Cheeky? Not really...

Mischievous? Not at all!!!
Naughty? No way!

Hmmm make up something that really fits me and then maybe I'll change my profile!

X



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

---Hmmm make up something that really fits me and then maybe I'll change my profile!X---

Don't tempt me!