Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Men!!!

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..........................

I don't get them!
Why do they have to be this difficult?
They don't know what they want, or if they even want it!
When will I ever be able to get them?

Most of you probably won't get what I'm talking about..
Lets put it this way...
I like to have several options...
Like up to yesterday I still didn't know what I was going to do next season..
OK I do have some commitments towards the Dutch Federation, but that's about it...
Same thing with guys...
Don't want you to think that I play with their feelings or something...
Or to think that I like their attention...
Off course... I like to get some of it, but I don't need it...
It was perfectly fine the way everything went lately.

But now! Hmmmm something has happened and I can't explain it...
Seems that I have fallen in love... Horrible to say it but it f***s up everything!
Sorry honey...

I made a choice now. I'm gonna go for it, or else I might regret it.
So I had the pleasure to tell some people that I'm going to do this and I can tell you that they weren't that happy with me...

So am I doing the wrong thing? Should I listen to them, listen to my friends that say that I have to take this chance but that they'll miss me? Or just follow my feelings?

I don't know anymore! All I know is that I love this guy...

Pfffffffffff

No comments: