Sunday, August 27, 2006

Help me!!!

Just a short message!

I got nominated as waitress of the year.. Although i'm not really a waitress it seemed like fun...
The waitress that wins can go to Barcelona or Berlin for a weekend...
But there are about 90 people nominated or something...
Till the 29th of August people can vote...
The top 50 will go through to the 2nd round.
After that 10 will go through...
And then one of us will win!
Only people from around Rotterdam!

So people vote!!!
www.nl10.nl
Find my name and register... You can vote once a day!
Please?

Owh a little update about me...
Have been working a few days...
Not much to tell about it...
Not really happy at the moment...
It sucks being here in Rotterdam...
Rather be in Barnsley!
But friday i'm gonna go again!

Going home now to get some sleep...
My whole body is hurting!!!
(because of work, people!!! Don't get the wrong things in your head!)

See ya soon!

Love

No comments: