Friday, August 18, 2006

What?!?!?

Hi ya...

It's friday... Got back from Harrow mondaynight... With a delay of about 2 hours!!! That was not my weekend for flying!
The EPT was great, it's so different from the poolscene in Holland! I couldn't believe it...
Mika, Marcus, Daryl, Mark M, Mark S, Daz, Riggers, Si, and everybody else that i forgot.... Was great to see you all again...

At the moment i'm at the airport in Amsterdam.. What am i doing there you'd think?
You'd probably won't believe it!
I'm gonna fly to Leeds at 9 pm...
Riggers invited me to come over and relax!
Hahaha, honestly?
I'm kind of tired of everything in Holland, especially things in Rotterdam....
And it seems that i don't have to work till wednesday, so here i go!
So it's kind of a holiday... Just a few days... And some more in September...
Might be visiting the BPPPA thing in Sollihull (Don't know how to spell it and i don't want to go and search for it... sorry)
Just to see how you guys handle it in the UK...
But be careful! I might be coming with a lot of suggestions what you can change!

but anyways...
I'm gonna take these coming days to think about a lot of things because i have to make a lot of decisions for this coming poolseason....

See ya soon!

1 comment:

Wai.. said...

Hey en waar is mijn linkje :P En m'n mail..?! hope you have a good flight
beeb. *kus*