Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Life is just not fair!

What do you think i should do?
Forget about it?

Friend of mine died yesterday...
He was only 27..
Way too young!

This made me realise that life can be so short...
You never know when it can be over!

Take things as they come, take your chances!

It might be easy to fall in love with somebody, but how are you going to make something work? That's the most difficult part!
That friend of mine fell in love about 6 months ago when he was in Thailand (made his fantasy trip and met his dreamgirl)... Thai girl...

He was crazy enough (sorry Isa!) to bring here along! When he told me that he had done this, i said that he was nuts! But after seeing them together... They were a lovely couple.
My heart broke when i talked to her this afternoon. They really loved each other!

Quote: I know that we were going fast, but now i know it was worth it! Every minute together was a minute to enjoy! Off course we've had our arguments, but those were the best arguments i've ever had. I had to leave my whole family but i've gotten a whole new one! These 6 months were the best time of my life! Although giving up everything, i've gained so much!I've learned so much.. He taught me that life can be great even though it might not seem that way. Being sick won't have to ruin you life, Carpe Diem!!!

I want that too!!! Ok hopefully more than 6 months! But finding a love that can do so much to you... That you'd want to give up everything just to be with him...

RIP Dennis
Thanks for being my friend for all those years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's tragic news for someone of such a young age. How did this happen or do you not want to say?

Thoughts are with his family and loved ones.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...that a sad thing at such a young age your friend die..hope that the girl would also be able to get over this grieve and live on strongly may god bless amen