Monday, July 24, 2006

Pfffff

It's hot!!!
Tooooooooooo hot!!!
Owh my god, can''t even concentrate on anything!!!
Weekly tournament is on now but....
Every time that I'm on the table feels like...
I don't know how to describe it!!!
Do you know that feeling?

Don't feel like playing at all...
Only on the monday's because I have to be here anyways...
What have I been up to the last few days?
Nothing special...
Work, work, work and work!!!
A few fun things though...
Went to Amsterdam friday...
For dinner with some of the volunteers of the KNBB... We went to Margarita's.. Guess what the serve there? haha
Yesterday I went to Amsterdam again... For dinner and back home... Slept at a friend's house... (Thanks Monica!!!)
Thursday we went out with a few people from work... Nope is Dope... That was fun! Thanks Ivan for putting me on the guestlist! See you soon again...

Had a job interview monday for a new club that is opening begin of august... Dance Club...
That means when I really get the job that I'll be doing a lot less tournaments!!!
Really need to earn some money!
But we'll see....

Tomorrow a meeting in Nieuwegein, talk about the preparations for the National Championships...

See you tomorrow?

No comments: