Monday, April 10, 2006

Hmmmmmmm

Back again....

Didn't really know what to put down this week...
It has been a bit boring i must confess...
Nothing special, stayed home some more this week to get some rest. I might be going to Italy on wednesday, have to arrange some things first... Like a place to sleep? ;) Don't feel like staying in an hotel again... All alone!!! Pffffff i have to decide tomorrow... that's only a few hours away...
Tomorrow night there's a teamcomp again, hope we'll win this one. We need to, to stay in the running for the play-offs. We're 5th now...

Something else...
I'm kind of tired of writing about pool all the time! I know that it is a big part of my life but still... Now it seems like i'm addicted to this sport... But i do have a life you know! Kind of... ;)
Have been working on something, people ask me a lot of questions when they are bored during a tournament... Hahaha you know who i am pointing at! We've put some of them down en i'm still thinking of the answers! But soon!!! They will be on here... Maybe in another blog to keep this apart from this poolthing!

Got some more questions? Let me know....

No comments: