Monday, April 17, 2006

And now what?

Back again...

What a day...
Broke up with the boyfriend today...
Didn't work anymore...
OK we didn't have the longest relationship ever but still it kind of hurts...
Really hoped that we would last...
But.. Life must go on...
It's all supposed to happen for a reason right?
But what now?

I'm single again!!!
Weird feeling...
Cried my head off already tonight, so now i'm supposed to be over it....
But i'm not! i try to act like i am, but still...

Pffffffffffffffff, ok come on!!!
I'm a independant woman!!
I'm nice, lovely, cute, caring and all of the other bull-shit a girlfriend is supposed to be!!
Hahahha, but i'll probably never have a long lasting relationship!
I'm too difficult i think!

When i find a boyfriend he's got to accept a few things first:
1. I'm not home alot....
2. I'm crazy about pool...
3. I hang around with a lot of guys (but just as friends!!! Nothing more!)
4. He can't be jealous or anything like that!
5. He should be able to handle me, because i can be kind of tough...

I can really get along with most guys, i'm kind of talkative (probably miss spelled it but what ever!). And some people can get very jealous... And i hate jealous people!!!

So when you think you can handle me or you know somebody... Let me know!!!

Hahahhaha

1 comment:

PoolShir said...

and who are you?
hahha i might be able to handle you.... ;)