Monday, April 3, 2006

Back in the Netherlands....

It's monday now...
Damn i'm tired!! But still....
I'm at the poolclub right now, just played the masters of the weekly tournaments... Got to the last 16... Not bad... After not playing seriously for almost 2 weeks....

Looking back at the past few days...
I had a great time, 10 days of seeing pool can be very intense! It was good to see some of the players i had to ref last year again... I was glad to be a part of these EC's again... Not as a ref but as a reporter/live-score-updater/and everything else that i could help with...
A special thanks to everybody that kept me awake during the times that i couldn't stay up anymore, to the people that made me laugh, to the people that tried to get me drunk every night (it only worked 3 nights, compared to last year that's nothing!) and everybody else that i am forgetting at the moment!

But still it's good to be back home now... I really have missed my bf, the club and it's players (i'd like to call them mine because i take care of them... They're like little kids without me... They don't get anything done without me!!!) and offcourse my own bed!!! Or having home-cooked food again!

Tommorow i'll try to get some more sleep, call work and relax... Wednesday i'll be back to work, if there's anything to do. Thursday is another competition match for the team, so maybe i'll play, depends on how i feel...

Talk to you soon again!

No comments: