Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thinking...

It's one of those nights... You can't sleep and you start thinking...

Which in my case is not a good idea!

Reading a book: Third Culture Kids... Can't believe how true it is, I recognise so much in it!!! So weird! Thanks to MaFe to mentioning the book, when she freaked me out by telling me what kind of person I am! And this was the first time I met her!

Back to thinking... I have done a lot of that lately. Where would I be if I didn't make some of the tough choices that I made in the past year?

Would I be in Barnsley, Holland, Gibraltar or was I just meant to be in London? Would I be happier? Sadder! Lonely or surrounded with people?

I don't know but I do know that I kind of like where I am now and the person I am. Ok, I'm not fully there yet but I'm on my way to recovery, lol!

I realise that the pool world was an escape from normal life, and normal life is not even that bad actually! The pool world has it's idiots but it also has some great people! I'm grateful for the things I've experienced in the past 7 years, but maybe it's time to say goodbye...

Pool is my passion or maybe even an obsession! I will always love the sport but I need to prioritise...
Family, life, love and myself have to go first! And that's what I have been doing wrong all those years!

The new and improved me is here! And I'm ready to enjoy life! But first... Bedtime!

See you all soon!

Love,

Shir

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: