Thursday, April 8, 2010

Passport

Hi everyone...

On my way to the Dutch Embassy now as I have to pick up my new passport... Unfortunately I'll have to say goodbye to my passport with an easy to remember end date: 10/10/2010!!!

Only reason I'm getting a new one is because my passport has to be valid for another 6 month after returning from the USA... Annoying and actually a waste of money... But hey, at least I'll be going on a holiday soon!

In a month and 2 days I'll be flying to Vegas!!! Soooooooo looking forward to it!

Actually in exactly a month I'll be 28! Going towards 30! Maybe it's time to settle down? Haha no not for a while! At the moment I'm just trying to enjoy life. Have fun without strings lol!

There are some options at the moment which I'm considering taking advantage of... But you know me, me and relationships don't work so I don't mind being single! A lot less drama!

At the moment I have a choice: Mr. N., Mr I. and Mr W. Not gonna make a choice lol as I just want to have fun... Vegas and Costa Rica coming up, I will be gone out of London for 4 weeks... So might have some more options over there ;-)

Life is getting better and I'm on my way to recover!

Just want to thank N for being there.. ;-)

X
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: