Thursday, April 8, 2010

Laptop

Yes, I don't have much access to the internet as my laptop either keeps turning itself off, blue screening me or just won't find the network to connect to!

I can't really write updates whilst I'm at work so updates will come when possible...

Life is ok at the moment... Counting down to my holiday!!

Also planned the b-day party... Celebrating with Gosia and Stu, so it's will be good!
70-80's VIP area with the disco dance floor...
Ready to party to prepare myself and Monica for Vegas!

Back to pool...

WPM in May in Vegas was going to be the last "big" tournament I was going to, but....
Mosconi Cup in London in December!!!!
Holidays have been booked and approved so I'll be there to cheer Team Europe on!

World 8 ball championships are on now, not sure what the results are as my internet and the laptop are abit crappy lately...

Before I forget!
Jasmin!!!!! Great result!!! All 4 Gold Medals at the EPC! You deserve it!

GB9 Leagues...
It's slowly getting more and more popular... Who knows.. It might really take off soon. In the club where I play (Shepherds Bush) we have 18 players.. Good little group, with a few people I didn't know yet. Think we've got the biggest group of the whole UK. I hope the players are enjoying it and can't wait for things to settle down and things to go smoothly!

I just want to thank the players for playing:
Mark, Josh, Michalis, Philip, Noel, Ben, Oliver, Nick, Shane, Bernard, Yaser, Faisal, Nik, Paul, Julia, Javier and Greg....
See you all on Tuesday!

OK enough.... It's bed time!

See you all soon and love to all of you!

XXX

No comments: