Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can't sleep!

It's one of those nights again...

I can't sleep! Thoughts are racing through my head, running circles, leaving marks behind... Wish I could chase them away somehow!

Spoke to George today (my ex boss) after James sent me a message. Realised that I've not been in touch with the people back in Barnsley for a while... Still love ya, James! Even though you're Tabitha's now... I just wanted to thank you again for being my friend during my last months in Barnsley! I miss the guys! Al, Thompson, Brett, Matt, Ben, Jamie and Georgie off course! Always there for me, even when I decided to leave!

Promise to come up soon! Wish you'd all move down to London! Lol

Friends... Can't live without them and I'm lucky to have them my best friend is coming over in less than 2 weeks! Mo!!! Hurry! Dim sum, Korean, Nando's and Vegas are waiting for us!!!

Julz is my best buddy at work and outside... BBM all the way! Love ya! It's freaky how similar we are lol... From day one!

And a special mention to PokerMon and Sandra for keeping me sane... Thanks for the laughs, drinks and talks girls!!!

2 weeks to go before I turn 28! :( going towards 30. For now I'm just happy to still be alive and relatively healthy... Can't wish for more...

May 7... The Loop Bar near Bond Street, London
If you're in the neighbourhood... Come by and celebrate with me!!!

XXX


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: