Thursday, October 5, 2006

Sy Widlow

OK... I promised...
Sy won the 9-ball league in Leeds today!!!
Against Martin (Chapman?)
He was playing well all night.. 17 people played.. Not me.. Didn't feel like it and D'vali had enough players!
Just wanted to thank Si, PC, Sy and the rest for a great night.. Had fun, I need to stay away from that machine! It's costing me too much money! Cluedo is a lot of fun though...

Thank Si for picking me up and driving me back home again! For the drinks and the laughs. (And for the extra work I think... But at least it will be done now...)
Waiting for your mail tomorrow!!!

And to both Si's.. I'll kick your asses(sp?) saturday if you don't read this and leave a comment!!!!

XXX

PS 16 more hours before my babe comes home!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers Shir, thanks for the kind words. To say I haven't played at all since Weert I was a little surprised myself by how well I played last night, (still room to improve though!!) it's always nice to win an event, even if only 18 turned up!!

When is Rigger's back? In time for Stretford BPPPA I hope...

Hope to see you both Sat.
Sy 'TheSurgeon' Widlo..