Friday, October 13, 2006

Hmmmm

What to put down?
I don't know.. Feels like my head is being screwd of my body every minute a bit more...
Weird huh?!
That how I feel.. Can't help it..
For the rest.. I'm fine...
Doing my thing..
Still looking for a normal job...
Poolwise I can't complain.. Things are looking fine!
I'm not playing as much as I used to.. But I'm still happy most of the time..
Part of me is looking forward to next weekend!
Saying goodbye to some of the players that I've gotten to know so well the last year...
Part of me is not looking forward..
I'll probably be crying my head off...

I'm done with Holland...
All ready to start my new life up here!


So everybody that tries to make my life more difficult!!!
Those that really wants to make themselves ridiculous by talking about me behind my back...
And think that the people they talk to won't ask me about it...
Just Shut UP!!!
Just because I've moved doesn't say that you're free to talk BS about me!

Ok that's all I want to say about it.. Needed to get it of me!

No comments: