Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Eurotour Weert 3

Hahaha forgot all about it...
Not much to tell...

Alex Lely won! Did I tell that?
It was a great experience!
But it was difficult..
You know me... I'm a big fan.. Try not to show it!
Have to be a professional!!!

But sometimes I'd just like to show my support to some of the players...
But recently my interest moved to other players..
Hooch will always be my favorite player!!! No matter what!
But during international tournaments I would always support all Dutch players! But now..
Not just because I moved.... But I've always been hanging aroung on those tournament with some of the Brits... I just love them! We just click.. You know who I'm talking about!
But as soon as I got to the venue on of the Dutchies called me a traitor!! :o
Couldn't believe it!
I'm just supporting people that I like as a person...
Whether it's Ralf, Thomas, Oli, Olli, Courtney, Os, Ste, Mark, Im, whoever!!!!
Just let it go!!!
Come on people!!!

Pfff just had to get that of my chest!

Going to bed now because I've not been feeling well all week and Si is picking me up tomorrow for the weekly league in Leeds!!!

See ya!

No comments: