Friday, July 24, 2009

Recovered...

Almost...
I'm on day 12 of my 12 days of working in a row now and I'm absolutely knackered!!!
GB9 last weekend was though on me mentally and physically.
But am happy with how things went in general.
Sunday went really well in the end...
I have to say that 1 hour and 15 minutes for a race to 9 is very tight and very difficult!
In the morning I started panicking a bit cause we were not running on time and I didn't have a ref to help me out with shot clocks....
But the more we got into the day the more I was catching up on the schedule.
Even better: The final started 45 minutes early!!!

Just want to congratulate:
Darren Appleton on winning the Main Event!
Mark Gray on winning the Pro Cup!
Adam Smith on winning the Challenge Cup!

People might have noticed that I was a bit distracted and I'd like to apologise for that...
Things have not been easy lately but I am loving the new job.
Am just missing my friends and London can be very lonely if you don't know anyone yet...
But things will improve hopefully once I get out of the training room and onto the floor at work...

Looking forward to next week when the floor's mine!!!
Oh and I'm moving again this weekend!
LOL to the room next door that's bigger and a bit more expensive but it's worth it!
I'll be able to move around my room a bit more, I'll have more space for my stuff and work a bit easier on GB9 and PokerStars stuff....

See you all soon!!!

Love ya all!

No comments: