Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 4 in London...

Still struggling to fall asleep at night! It's doing my head in!
Need to get my pattern normal soon because I'll be starting work on Monday 9 AM...

Been walking around in the area and keep taking a different street to explore.. So many things to discover but the problem is that I'll never remember where what is lol...
Do know that I like city life...
Just need to start meeting people and start work...

Craig says we're playing pool next week Tuesday and Thursday... Let's see if he manages to keep to that promise.. LOL... He needs the practice more than me!
Need to find a home club though so I think we're trying out the Mile End Club first...

Almost done with the unpacking.. Still can't find my remote for the digi-box! Got the one for the TV though... Gonna relax a bit and hopefully fall asleep tonight!

Love,

Shir

No comments: