Saturday, December 2, 2006

Weekend....

Hi everybody!!!

As some of you know already...
I've finally won something here!!!
Ok not a lot of money (my entry fee back)..
But still...
Won the loserside of the weekly tournament in Barnsley!!!
In the group stages I had to play Karl Milner first..
1st frame:
Cleared everything but landed straight on the 9 with the cueball on the rail...
So missed it...
2nd frame:
Tried to carom the 2-9...
Worked perfectly... Almost untill the cueball hit the 3 and went in/off...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
After that I just gave up.. ;)
No, Karl is a great player so didn't have much of a chance because if he couldn't work it out, he'd just give me a safety and then with a ball in hand would clear the table up...
After that Jason Webb.
Not much too say, lost.
So that meant the loserside for me:
2-1, 2-0 and the final was 2-1 against Adam Beasley.
Another good player but with the confidence ( ;) ) of last week... (beat him in a best of 1 at 8-ball)
1-0 down... 1 all...
He missed the 6!
And I cleared the rest!!! :D
See...
I can pot more than 3 balls! Sometimes...

PS this was 9-ball.. The game I don't really like to play...

Lee won the winnerside..
So this was our first couples victory, I guess...
Lee is doing quite good things now.
Won the weekly tournament in Leeds wednesday..

Going to Cambridge in an hour.. There's a tournament there Sunday.
Sounds like it's going to be fun and I get a chance to see some old friends again!
Oz, Courtney and Oli.. I get to see the rest of the guys at the BPPPA events most of the times but they almost never come.. :(

So me and Lee are making it a weekend... And Nick W. is coming along.. ;)
So see you on Monday again!

X

No comments: