Thursday, December 14, 2006

Forget it...

Not gonna say much about it..
In fact..
No more mentioning the Mosconi when I'm around..
Until next year...

Tonight...
Weekly tournament in Barnsley...
Film crew is coming from 6 to 10..
To shoot some promotional material for Riley's..
Exciting.. :)
Hahah There's no swearing allowed..
That's gonna be difficult with the people here...
I'll let Riggers try to control them..

This weekend is going to be hard...
Ted Bristow is still recovering from everything that has happened lately..
Word snel beter, Ted!
(Yes he can understand a bit of Dutch)
So I'm gonna run the tournament with the help of Nigel Webb, Ben Moore and John Moran...

So no news from me this weekend and see you later!



PS Sorry Lee that you have to get up really early to take me there.. And wait till the end...
But I love you! ;)

No comments: