Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday...

Sorry couldn't think of a title for today...

What to put down now?
Not much to tell actually..

Thursday...
Weekly tournament in Riley's Barnsley.
22 people..
Not bad... Most since we've started the tournament..
They just knew that I was back from Ireland ;)
Loserside for me again... (And Riggers too!)
But the biggest achievement to me was winning against Adam..
Best of 1, but still.. I won the frame that was the most important...

Friday..
Went to play some pool...
After an hour or so we went to the final of something in English Pool that the lads (Nick, Karl, Mick, Daz, Tommo, Steve, Jase, Mark and so on) had to play..
They lost 4-2...
After that one back to Riley's for a round-robin..
Nobody won because some people suddenly had to leave..

Saturday...
Riggers took me out for dinner to the Chinese because that's really one of the things I really miss..
Food was ok... No way near like home or the chinese restaurants in Holland...
After that Lee played Nick a set in their race to a 100..
Tommo and Boby were there too playing each other and I played Caan (Nick's bro).
After their set we played a round robin again which Lee won.
Then back to the house, some tv and bed!!

Sunday...
Riley's again..
Watched Man U v Chelsea..
Lee was supporting Man U so just to annoy him I supported Chelsea..
1 all.. So no domestics there...
An hour of pool again... And then we went home for a nice quiet evening.

Looking a bit like my old life again..
Except for the working part...
But playing pool again almost every day..
Not as much as I used too...
But not as little as a month ago...

Looking good...
Feels like the feeling of playing is coming back again..
Just too bad that the don't have a team league here like we have in Holland..
Really miss my team mates!
And the players of Thurston..
My kids I used to call them.. Just because they couldn't arrange anything themselves!
But I don't miss solving all their s***.. But them as persons... :)
Thinking about importing them to the UK.. Haha

No comments: