Friday, November 3, 2006

1 more to go....

Woehoe...

This is my 99th post...
That's done quickly...

So my 100th post should be something to go back in time and try to capture everything that has happened since..
Yeah right!
Hahaha I would be writing for weeks I think...

What is there to tell today?

Yesterday:
Riley's Barnsley..
What:
1st ever weekly comp!
What format?
Round robin groups... 4 or 8 groups depending on how many players.. Race to 3 or 4... First 2 or 1 go through to the winnerside to make up the quarterfinals... Winner of this side wins the big bucks! The rest can draw a card for a 16 or 32 schedule that will make up the losers-side and where you can win your entry-fee back or maybe even a bit more if there are a lot of players... But only a best of one is played until the final... That's a best of 3...
How many players?
17.. Including me.. ;) But no Riggers.. If he had played, he'd probably win...
Fun:
Yeah!!!!

Won my first match against Jason S. , was 3-0 up... As always I'll just let go... Can only play my first 2 or 3 racks right and then concentrating is gone.. That's why I'm better in organising stuuf than playing tournaments! In the end I won 4-2.. Not bad..
Then lost to Mark L. 4-1 and to Mick A. 4-3..
I HATE 9-ball!
Loserside it was for me..
Got to the semi's.. Left the 9 in the pocket....
Will be missing the 8-ball next week and the 9-ball the week after..

But I'll be back!

Have to tackle those English pool players first, in Cork! ;)

No comments: