Friday, May 19, 2006

The UK

This is a comment i got from Hud Millen....

Hi Shir,

Have you any plans of going to the UK to any of the upcoming events? I just saw your post on one of the UK forums and it looks like you get some attention from the fellas there!!?? Wahey.

I live in Belfast myself but i am hoping to start travelling to more events soon. Manchester on 17th, 18th June will be my first.

Wouldnt mind challenging you to a game at a tournament to see how good you are!! lol


Hi Hud....

Here something to answer your questions....
I'm planning on going to the UK somewhere soon... I have to wait for a while because there are a few things here in Holland that i have to do first.... But i really hope to come over soon! Was planning on coming over for the EPT, but Daryl doesn't want me there.... No just kidding.... The World Pool Masters are on at the same time... And i wan't to see some people in action that i haven't seen in real life yet....

Attention from the fella's on Pro 9? Hahahaha it just seems like that.... Wish that they would be for real.... ;)

You want to challenge me? Hahahha don't even bother.. I can't play.... Didn't you read that i made my first break in one a few weeks ago.... Still haven't suceeded in doing that again!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shir,

You asked somebody to post a question on this blog, so here it is.... ;)
I was wondering how that you reached Thurston a few years ago and how that you started playing pool?

Mr Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»