Sunday, May 28, 2006

PTL!!!!

Woehoe!!!

We did it!!!
Remember me telling about the Promotion League? And that we had to play for real promotion to the Pro Team League?
We did it!!!
It was best of 13... So who reached 7 won matches would stay or go to the PTL...
And we won 7-2!!!!

But sorry... I'm too tired to write a long story about it...
You can find the result on www.proteamleague.nl

Had to work @ Toppers in concert in the Amsterdan Arena yesterday.... Got back in Rotterdam half past 2.... Got home at half past 6.... I'm so damn tired!!! At the moment i'm at the club, shoot some balls.... And tonight when i see my bed.... It going to be great!!! Just me, my pillow and that's it!!! I'm gonna enjoy that!!!

See you soon....

Kiss

(Thanks Hooch, Nick, Faab and Jor for making my weekend!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shir! Keep on blogging about pool-life in Holland, we enjoy the read.