Monday, May 8, 2006

Happy birthday to me!!!

24!!!!

I can't believe it!
Going towards the age of 30.... :S
Not good.... Wish i could be 8 again.... No worries, to going to school, play afterwards, eat and have fun!

Nowadays it's a whole different thing!

Yesterday i went to the Baja Beach Club to party a bit... Thanks to everybody for partying along with me... I had a bit too much to drink, had a lot fun! Noting much to tell about it, except that i behaved myself again! I'm a good girl, altough nobody will believe this!

At the moment i'm at Thurston, the weekly tournament is going on...
I'm in the final of the losersround.... Not bad for somebody that has got a hangover fron the night before....

Hope i'll win, that will finish my birthday for real....

2 comments:

Big Dave said...

Oooops, I missed it... Happy Birthday Shir!

PoolShir said...

thanks!