Friday, April 16, 2010

Wicked

Just came out of the theatre and loved it!!! Reminder to myself:

Go to a musical every month!!!

I live so close to the West End! Some people even consider it the West End lol...

Thanks Sandra! Really enjoyed it.

Not going to do Dutch therapy tonight... I'm knackered! Sad I'll be missing Michel de Hey and MC Lady Bee... Michel is still one of my favourite DJ's ever. Rotterdam 4-ever!!!

Tomorrow Queens Day @ Trafalgar Square... Even Postman is performing... Not seen him for ages!!! Looking forward to all the Dutchness tomorrow...

Oh and before I forget!!!
A BIG thank you to Mr Rennison for sorting out my laptop!!!
Tip for everyone... Need something fixed? Have a look at the following site:
www.rennisons.co.uk
He'll fix it for you!!!
Thanks again Colin!!!

Enough typing for today... See you soon!

X
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: