Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sorry

I know...

It's been a while.

Things have been a bit crazy lately and just couldn't bring myself to writing about pool... I have been focusing on my own life and can safely say:
Shir is back.. The Shir that only a few people know from the poolworld here in the UK... The Shir that I used to be before I moved to England..

Life in general is good.. There's still some health issues off course... Mum is going well, I'm going well, had some tests a few weeks ago and nothing special came up... No news is good news in my case!

Work is going well, busy period is over, time to do some other things on the side...

According to Monica, it's 46 days before we go on holiday! So looking forward to it! Flying to Vegas on the 10th of May, gonna go watch the WPM, shop, drink, dance and just have fun with my best friend! On the 18th we have to say good bye to each other. She's flying back to London all alone (not counting the other strangers on the plane) and then to Eindhoven...

I'll be taking off to San Jose, Costa Rica!!! Going to work 2 weeks in the office there, but also have a bit of a holiday... Vielka has been so kind to offer me a place to stay, she, Beto and Mela have already promised me a great time over there... It's written on the net now, so they have to keep the promise! Still not sure if I dare to do the waterfall rapelling, wild water rafting and canopy stuff. Don't wanna die just yet.. And already feel sick going down the escalators in the tube stations!

Anyways... Need to get some sleep as I'm on the early shift tomorrow, it's Friday and party time! Have a birthday party and got the weekend off.. LIFE IS GOOD!!!

PS. Think I need to find a new title for the blog as I seem to do more in the pokerworld than the poolworld....

X

Still love ya!

No comments: