Friday, October 30, 2009

What to do...

Like I said: I knew this would not be appreciated... I've now been called a liar and manipulative.. Oh wait he's called me that before lol... In texts to someone we both know... Nice!!

Now it's Facebook that is the choice to air his views to the people that he considers as his friends...
At least I've shown you what I felt, thought and what was my side of the story...
Anybody can read this, it's not that difficult to google... ;-)

This is what was said about me:
************************************************************************************
I've just been copied on a quite astonishing public attack on me on facebook from Shirley. I'll not say it's all lies because she's too clever for that but it's about as close as you can possibly get - so many carefully chose...n words with glaring omissions, some complete fantasies, many innacurracies and in summary it's totally manipulative and misleading..... see comments for more....

This is my personal space for my friends and the event at the weekend is where we and the team have a professional job to do, as we always do, so I'm not going to get drawn into this nonsense any further.

************************************************************************************

The only reason it was on Facebook is because my blog comes up there as a note... Well at least he calls me clever ;-)

After this message I was really considering posting the emails of the past 5 months on here but do I really want to get it all out?
No not really...
First of all... I just want to move on because it's not worth it....
Second, I still consider most of the committee as my friends and do not want to drag them into this...
Third, there's worse things in life!!!

I know how I feel and I got it out.. And I'll bet you it will come out quite a lot more this weekend...
But after this weekend I'm ready for big plans next year!!!
I've got at least 8 events planned!!! Looking forward to it.. And got at least 2 trips planned which require me to fly more than 3 hours for once... Hopefully one of them can be announced end of November and the other one in December....

Things are still looking good and I'm happier than I was a few months ago!!! I've learned from one of the biggest mistakes I've made ever in my life but it got me at the place I am now.. And I like it here...

Flat's nice, flatmates are nice, work's good, colleagues are great. I love London!!!

OK got to start packing now... Vodka is already in the suitcase.. Just need to pack the rest...

Will be taking the laptop with me so updates will come this weekend if I'm not too drunk ;-)

XXX
All my love to the majority of you people!!!

No comments: