Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hi ya...

Hi guys...

I know.. I'm a naughty girl!
Sorry!! A bit stressed out with work, pool and loads of other stuff...

Starting fresh ok???

What's happening in the poolworld?
To be honest..
I've not really followed it much lately..
All I can tell you about are the things I've involved with...

GB9BT:
Next event is coming up in a bit more than a week...
Open tournaments:
- Set a date for the next Barnsley tournament but not done much regarding the tournament itself yet..
- Cornela Zagreb Open - date has been re-scheduled as it was clashing with the World 8 ball Championships... Now set for the 1st of May..
Details of that tournament is being worked at the moment.. Hopefully I'll finalize most details tomorrow...

What else?
- I've got a few days off.. Back at work on Sunday.. So I'm gonna try to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet... (Take a nice hot bad is first on my priority list)
- I've got a new Blackberry... Still trying to figure it out...
- Booked my driving test.. (Don't laugh!)
Booked it online for the 24st of April.. Very enthusiastically I wanted to put it in my calendar until I found out I was supposed to be in Croatia then.. So went straight back on and re-scheduled it for the 1st of May... And now I need to re-schedule it again as the tournament in Croatia is gonna be then.. Pfff the admin people for DVLA are probably gonna think I've gone nuts...

Can't remember at the moment what else I can tell you...
Hopefully more soon!

Love

Shir

No comments: