Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Eurotour Gemany, Sindelfingen...

Yeah, I know...
I've been bad..
But have been so busy with work, prpearing for Germany and my birthday...

At the moment I'm in Heathrow...
Waiting for my flight to Stuttgart..
Last time I was here was when I came back from the EPT in Harrow.. During that weekend of the terrorist threats and stuff... Can't remember exactly what it was...
Not a good memory.. But this time it different.. :D

About the BPPPA...
Daz won it...
Well done...
He played the final against Karl Boyes...
Another final for Boyzi..
That's a name to watch guys and girls...

The Barnsley 8-Ball Open is coming up on the 10th of June...
£500 to the winner if there are at least 32 people entering..
So come on people!!!

My birthday is next week.. :D:D:D:D
Turning 25....
And it's the first time I'm gonna celebrate this in England..
Hopefully it will be a nice day..Celebrating it on the 7th (bank holiday Monday)
Looking forward to it!!!

Eurotour...
Sindelfingen, last year I went and the weather was great! Hoping on a repeat of this...
Lee is playing in this one so we'll see how it goes... He just needs to get the mental side down...

I'll try to keep you up to date..

See ya later!!

X

No comments: