Saturday, April 14, 2007

Miscues...

No hangover!!!

Yesterday Miscues, the new pool hall in Barnsley, opened...
Got an invite via Lynette and Boyzi...Thanks again!!
To be honest, I've never really been interested in English pool...
Would like to see more events but don't have the time for it...
But the opening of this club might change everything...
This is gonna be the club wehere a lot of events will be held and can be held...
Amazing layout! Too bad there's only one american pooltable there.. (with red cloth, you English are weird!!) But there's another coming soon from what I've heard...

The opening was fun (got some footage of our own Mick Hill dancing and having a bit too much fun)
Might be able to put it on youtube? ;)
Lynette introduced me to a lot of people.. Can't remember all the names but they're all nuts!! And loads of fun! Hope to see you all soon again!

Darren is playing in the semi's of the Eurotour in Italy now...
He's playing Konstantin Stephanov (he reached the final last time in the Czech Republic)..So won't be an easy game but he can do it! So come on!

Gonna enjoy my day off.. No Lee because he's in Cambridge to play in the 10-ball event in Mickey Flynns tomorrow...
I'm off to work tomorrow but I'll might write something tonight to keep you up to date or because I'm really bored...:D

X

No comments: