Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ready to go...

Hi everyone,

I'm ready to go back to Rotterdam for a few days again... Need to see my mom and the rest of the family...
Was sick last week after coming back from Barnsley, think all the negativity had to come out of my body...
Loving the clean slate!

New things are on the horizon, just need to sort out some loose ends....

Going to an Anouk concert on Thursday! Got 2 free tickets so am sooooo looking forward to it... Her music kept me sane in the past 3 years! Monica is coming along so we're gonna have some quality time together... After the concert maybe some Rumours @ Cinema or Vibes to get some old memories back...

It's Simon's birthday tomorrow and Sunny's birthday on Thursday... 2 family birthdays! Think we'll have a family day somewhere this week.. Who knows it might be the last one like this...

Keeping fingers crossed... She sounded well yesterday, cheery even.. It's been a while... Who knows.. Maybe she's going to prove the docs wrong again! I really hope so!

Need to try and get some sleep as I'm going to have to get the tube just before 6...

Speak soon!

Love most of you! ;-)

No comments: