Sunday, November 1, 2009

I wonder

I wonder how things have changed so quickly....
I wonder how a tournament can be run so strict sometimes by following the tournament rules..
I wonder why I see people playing with white trainer, hoodies, shirts untucked.
I wonder why I see people practising in between matches and drinking alcohol at the pool table.
I wonder how someone can run something and not even see these things?
I wonder if I also missed all these things when I ran it.
I wonder when it became OK to smoke during your time-out?
I wonder when it was the last time I saw a TD watch a match where both players did not adhere to the dresscode and nothing was said...
I wonder when the last time was I heard so many people complain...

I wonder what the difference is between the event in Solihull and Barnsley. The both have great managers (Ann, you are missed in Solihull and George, I need you to come to London and do a club there!). The clubs are both great in layout, maintanance and have great staff or at least used to have them.

Hmmmmm I wonder what it is!

X

No comments: