Thursday, March 1, 2007

World Championships 8-ball & BPPPA

This coming week will be full with 8-ball..
Not for me though...
Today the world championships 8-ball will start..
Who's winning it this year?
Wu. the defending champion?
Ralf that really wants it..
Nick van den Berg, who ended 2nd last year and got put to 2nd on the Eurotour ranking by fellow Dutchman Niels Feijen (5th last year).
Or newcomers to this tournament:
Darren Appleton or Karl Boyes...
I'm wishing everybody playing in this tournament all the best!!!

For the people that are hoping for some live-scores..
There's a website but I don't know if it's really gonna work.. Still not much on it...
World 8-ball championships

This coming weekend there will be another BPPPA ranking tournament in Stretford...
Early morning for me again this Saturday...
(I'm trying to enjoy 3 days off work)
Who's gonna win this time?
Boyzi's in Dubai so he can't go for 2 in a row...
So back to the usual suspects:
Daryl, Mark, Imran, or is Lee finally gonna surprise some people?

I'll let you know...

See ya later!

No comments: