Monday, February 26, 2007

Biggest win of my life..

The real work is starting this week...
Training is finished and I'm in the development centre now.. Mentors walking around all the time so if you want to ask something... They'll be with you asap...

The biggest win of my life happened last Thursday..
Played in the weekly handicapped tournament in Riley's Barnsley...
Lee's on -2...
The good players are on -1..
The OK players are on 0... (including me)
And the "not so good players" are on 1..
So last Thursday I had to play Lee...
8-ball, race to 4..
At the start of the match the score is -2 v 0
1st rack: -2 v 1
2nd rack: -1 v 1
3rd rack: 0 v 1
4th rack: 0 v 2
5th rack: 0 v 3
6th rack: 1 v 3
7th rack: 1 v 4!!!!!!!!!!!
Or something like that!!!
Woooooooohooooooooooooo
I won against Lee with the great score of 4-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I can say that I was jumping around with joy..
Normally Lee gives me 8 start race to 10 and I still lose it.. (during normal days)
But now in the tournament I've beaten him!!!
Is it cocky to save that I was really playing well?
That last 8-ball was nerve wrecking....
Played it a bit too soft.. Had a ball left in the bottom right corner and wanted the cue ball to come off the rail and back up so I could play the 8 into the other bottom pocket...
But I really suck at positional play when it matters.. :(
So I had to slow roll and cut that 8 into the side pocket (hate those, I know that they are the biggest ones but I'm really afraid of them).. But with a chance of scratching the cue ball in the bottom left corner...
Shaking... Smoking to keep calm.. (how am I gonna manage with the smoking ban coming up)
But yes!!!!!!!!! I did it!!!! Lee couldn't believe it....
:D

Gonna relax now but really had to put this online before I lose to him again this coming Thursday...

X

See ya later!!!

1 comment:

Wai.. said...

Je eigen vriendje verslaan? Goed zo ;). Anyhoe, hows life over there, mis je nederland al een beetje?

X