Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pffffffffffffffffffff or Woooohoooooo ????

Hmmm...
Had a job intevriew yesterday for a company called Ventura.
Call centre with all kinds of different project.
Interview went ok, kind of got the job offered..
Kind of? What?
Yep...

They need a proof of address first before they can officially offer you a job...
(Needed to bring that and my ID and my NI-number....)
Funny thing is that I could only bring my ID.
Can't get a NI number without having a job...
Proof of address examples:
- bank statement
- gas bill
- electricity bill
- council tax thingies..
You're getting the general idea right?
But what if you live with your boyfriend and don't pay anything because first of all:
you don't have a job and therefore no money to pay anything!
And second of all you can't open a bank account because you can't proof your address!

So what's frustrating me:
I can't get the job without proving my address, can't get a bank statement to use as a proof of address without already having one... Can't bring my NI number to any interviews because they want you to have a job first!
Is anybody else getting frustrated by this vicious circle already?!?!?!?!?!?!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm giving up! Getting annoyed now!

No comments: