Friday, January 12, 2007

Pffffffffffffff

Things are looking better again...
Bank account has been opened...
Can't do much with it yet because that all..
No card yet, no money on it yet but at least it exists now..

Ventura offered me the job, no idea about the project yet, he'll let me know before I fly off to Norway for the 8-Ball Battle of Scandinavia!

By the way totally forgot to mention that Lee bought me flowers Wednesday for me finally getting a job! PINK flowers! ;) Haha thanks babe!

Yesterday:
weekly tournament and for the first time ever in Barnsley Riley's weekly tournament history:
NO ARGUMENTS!!!
Wooohoooo yep, we're getting there!
Maybe because nobody dared to argue because I was not in a good mood when we started.. ( I
was very quiet, not that I hit anybody or something like that)

Going to cook now and have a quiet night home hopefully!

Love you all and see you soon! :)

No comments: