Friday, October 3, 2008

World Ten Ball + some more of the past few months

Wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GO DAZ!!!!
Quarter finals!
You've worked hard for this so I am REALLY chuffed for ya...
Really want you to win this one!

Just want to say Well done to Mark Gray for getting to the last 16, Daryl Peach for getting to the last 32 where he got knocked out by Mark, Imran Majid unfortunately losing to Ralf in the last 64...

4 Europeans left in the last 8!!! Yes this is a good sign for the Mosconi Cup! Nick and Niels are playing each other again like they did in the world 14.1. Who's going to win it this time?
Good luck guys tomorrow.

Am working this week by the way... My lovely boss George came to the rescue and gave me some shifts....
Love you!
LOL

GB9
This was our first season ever and it was great! Might sound cocky saying it but it really was!
We've had our ups and downs but we have survived...
For me personally the hardest weekend was the one we had in Wealdstone. On the Friday I got a phone call from my mom telling me my grandma died... I tried to continue running the tournament as normal but I struggled to be honest... Add the fact that there was somebody screaming at me as he claimed I always gave him the bad tables and that was me done for the weekend. Thanks to Lee the tournament still continued.

Imran had a great season on GB9.
He won 4 Main events and 1 Pro event...
He is my player of the year!
Well done Jim!!!
Nobody in history I think will ever be able to be beat his record of winning 29 matches in a row in the main event of the GB9 Ball Tour.

The winners:
Event 1:
Main Imran Majid
Pro Imran Majid
Challenge Thomas Ainsworth-Smith
Event 2:
Main Imran Majid
Pro Tony Drago
Challenge Thomas Ainsworth-Smith
Event 3:
Main Imran Majid
Pro Darren Appleton
Challenge David Walsh
Event 4:
Main Imran Majid
Pro Daryl Peach
Challenge Christopher Robson
Event 5:
Main Darren Appleton
Pro Jayson Shaw
Challenge Christopher Robson
Event 6:
Main Mark Gray
Pro Darren Appleton
Challenge Jason Howard

OK enough for today...
More next time!

PS COME ON DAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: