Thursday, November 1, 2007

A month...

I know.. it's been almost a month ago when I've written my last post...

No excuse for it...
Busy, busy, busy is my usual excuse but it really is!!!

Driving lessons are going ok...
Getting more confident day by day..

Back to the original topic: Pool

The WPC are starting soon...
Darren didn't manage to qualify.. Just hoping now that he has enough point to get awarded a spot if people don't show up for the tournament...

The people I'll be following this tournament:
Mr Karl Boyes also known as Boyzi
Mr Raj Hundal "The Hitman"
Mr Imran Majid "The Maharadja"
Mr Craig Osborne "Ossie"
Mr Daryl Peach "Peachie or the Dazzler"
Mr Kevin Uzzell
Mr Stephen Capaldi
Mr Pat Holtz
Mr Jonni Fulcher
Mr Tony Drago
Mr Niels Feijen "The Terminator"
Mr Nick van den Berg "El Nino"
Mr Alex Lely (Plague from the Hague"

Always trying to support my countries... ;)

The others:
Shane.. He's playing very, very, very well this year.. Will be good to see a new kid on the block...
Efren, can never leave him out of sight...
Ralf, one of my favorite players!!!
Orcollo, Manolo, Busta, Alcano, Pena and all the other dangerous Filipino's...
Don't know..

Who do you think is gonna win this year?

Owh and a Big shout out to Mark Gray!!!
WELL DONE!!!
WELL DESERVED!!!
And thanks for winning me some money...

Back to my washing loads, ironing and preps for the wedding...
No not mine.. :D
Amanda is getting hitched to her Stephen on Saturday..
So I've got few good days coming...Work tomorrow and than a team night out.. Wedding on Saturday and getting totally drunk... And Sunday back to work...

Can't wait for December for the Eurotour in Malaga....

See you soon and love you all!

No comments: