Friday, June 23, 2006

Antwerp

Leaving for Antwerp tomorrow...
Coca Cola classics are postponed due to too little announcements for this tournament on this date...
The owner decided to postpone it yesterday...
Too bad that a lot people still wanted to enter the tournament yesterday and today...

People just to warn you if you want to set up a tournament yourself...
First of all, check the date!!! Depends on what kind of crowd you'd want to attract: National calendar or the international one....
Second: start the preparations on time... If it's just a tournament for club-members it's ok to start it 1 or 2 weeks before... If it's for the district: a month is better or more... National 2 months? More is always better! International: depends on how big.... Rotterdam Open I started with planning and all those things 10 months before... Even worse now: I have already started with planning the Rotterdam Open for 2007, that will probably take place in November....

Sorry I'm a bit frustrated by the way everything went...

But anyways...
Leaving for Antwerp tomorrow... Mario E. is celebrating his birthday with a BBQ... Asked him what i should bring except me offcourse! He told me to bring flowers.... ;) Hahaha that's a inside joke... He and Wim H. promised me in February already to bring me flowers sometime... And till now I haven't received them yet!!! I bought something... Can't tell it now, he might read it before he gets it!!!
Staying over and on sunday we're going to do a little moneypool-tournament for the people that still want to come...

See you again sunday evening or monday!


Love

No comments: