Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Going away for 10 days...

Hi there...

I'm back again and now in english... So forgive me for the many spelling mistakes i'm probably going to make!!!

From now on i'm really gonna try to keep it al up to date... ;)

Tomorrow i'm leaving for Germany... Going to the european pool championships.... More than 200 players are participating in this event... Almost like my own tournament i organised in Feb... ;)
This time i'm going just to watch! Isn't it nuts? Last year i was a referee, so the players will be suprised to see me there but not doing anything!

Don't really know what to tell you all but i'll think of that when i'm on my way... It's going to be a drive of about 6 hours... So i've got loads of time to think of a nice story...

If you think of something that you want me to tell about, let me know....

See you soon!

No comments: